Fast-Track Claims Handler (Stoke on Trent)
West Midlands: Staffordshire.
£23,000 - £27,000
A leading name in loss adjusting and claims management seeks to employ a fast-track claims handler for the handling of liability claims on behalf of various insurers. Your role will be to provide a quality claims service on behalf of the insurer and handle claims from cradle to the grave. To ensure claims are handled on a proactive basis in accordance with the insurers claims handling philosophy.
In situ your duties and responsibilities will be as follows but not limited to:-
- To establish if cover is in place for the claim.
- To record all claims on the digital claims handling system.
- To investigate all liability claims either from the desk or by instructing loss adjusters.
- To make the decision on liability.
- To negotiate settlement of the claim.
- To ensure compliance with all legal time-scales and client SLA's.
- To build relationships with external clients and stakeholders.
- Experience of policy wording and terms and conditions.
- Knowledge of insurance and the insurance market.
- Knowledge of how to value an injury claim.
- Knowledge of reserving philosophies.
- Knowledge of Civil Procedure Rules and the Claims Portal.
To be successful in your application for this role you must possess the following skills and experience:-
- Good communications skills at all levels.
- Excellent customer service.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- To take responsibility for your own workload.
- Must be able demonstrate adaptability and flexibility.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Good IT skills
This role would suit candidates who have experience in handling any type of injury claims and experience of working in an insurance and or legal environment would be expected.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.