Civil Litigation/Company & Commercial Solicitor
Yorkshire: West Yorkshire.
£45,000 - £65,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly driven and motivated candidate to be involved with the expansion of a Litigation Department undertaking a mixed case-load of primarily civil matters with the opportunity to grow and develop company and commercial matters in the longer term.
The opportunity will provide the successful candidate to join a Firm which puts a huge emphasis on providing an excellent service to all of its clients and a firm that is looking to branch out into the Company / Corporate sector on a more prominent basis.
Your Key competencies will include but not be limited to:
- Experience in a wide variety of general and commercial litigation matters.
- Excellent commitment to client care.
- Can undertake advocacy and attend court hearings on behalf of Clients.
- Provide day to day legal advice to the business on Commercial matters.
- Negotiate and Draft Commercial matters including:
- Partnership Agreements/Disputes.
- General Terms and Conditions.
- The ability to meet and advise clients both in person and over the telephone.
- Can work collaboratively as part of a team and independently.
- Excellent attention to detail.
In return you will receive a remuneration package that is competitive and negotiable based on experience with working hours of Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm, although further hours maybe required during busy periods.
To be considered for this well sought after role you will be experienced in the following:
- Solicitor of at least 3 or 4 years PQE with a background in Civil litigation (ideally not personal injury) and also having worked within the Commercial field.
- The ability to work autonomously and independently.
- Handling an independent case load of Civil Litigation cases from inception to conclusion.
- Strong networking skills to develop the Commercial client base.
- Handling an independent case load of Commercial matters from inception to conclusion.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.