East Midlands: Lincolnshire.
£16,500 - £18,000
A great opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly expanding business in their claims recoveries department. You will work as part of the claims negotiation team to agree settlement of claims with insurers following road traffic accidents making sure the guidelines of the ABI are followed at every step.
Duties included in this role as follows but not limited to:
- Case / Diary Management
- Review of liability to identify potential issues with recovery costs
- Negotiate settlement of hire charges in line with company procedures
- Resolve & Recover uninsured losses for client
- Work with Solicitors & Brokers to ensure the claim is progressed towards settlement of hire
- Claims documents to be gathered in a timely manner
- Works towards Company & Individual targets
In order to be considered for this role you will have:
- A good level of education with experience in delivered excellent customer service.
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to overcome objections.
- As the role will be predominantly working within the motor claims industry it would be desirable that you have experience in motor claims.
- Experience with credit control or bad debt recovery and an understanding of the automotive industry.
- You will be able to organise and multi task on a day to day basis with good admin skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and attention to detail are required within this role.
- You will pro-actively engage and work with a range of internal and external contacts to ensure maximum effectiveness within the role.
- You will have the ability to work as part of a larger team to achieve company, team and personal targets.
- Good communication skills, written, listening oral and a high degree of social skills when dealing with a range of people and situations.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.