Insurance Customer Service
East Midlands: Lincolnshire.
£17,500 - £18,500
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a market leading claims management firm who have rapidly expanded over the last 18 months and have bigger plans to continue this growth in the future.
As a Motor Claims Handler you will work as part of the Motor Claims team to assess client's losses following an insurance motor claim. You will be responsible for providing the relevant services to clients in order to support them through the process of bringing the claim to completion.
The role includes working with external business partners including Insurance Companies, brokers, vehicle repairers and vehicle suppliers to ensure the smooth and effective completion of the clients claim.
The fundamental tasks for the job are:
- Claims liability assessment and prospects of recovery following client's road traffic accident.
- Management of the clients claim including the repair of client's vehicle in line with industry guidelines to ensure a smooth conclusion.
- Liaising with external companies such as lawyers and broker partners to provide robust information and case management allowing them to assist in the settlement of clients losses
- Administration and case diary management of a designated case load within the in-house system.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that Service Level Agreements with the client base is met and exceeded.
- Work with clients and external partners to ensure that comprehensive documentation and monitoring notes are obtained and recorded accurately for the settlement of Insurance Motor claims in line with industry guidelines
- Adherence to H&S and HR policies and procedures
- Any other tasks as may be allocated from time to time.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A good level of education at least to GCSE level or equivalent
- Strong customer service experience
- You will be Proficient in MS Office
- Possess strong communication skills, be competent in IT.
- Have strong negotiation skills and have the ability to overcome objections.
- Able to be organised and multi task workload, with good administration skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and attention to detail are required within this role.
- Pro-actively engages and works with a range of internal and external contacts to ensure maximum effectiveness within the role.
- Uses own experience and knowledge to up-skill other members of the team.
- The ability to work as part of a team and on their own to achieve company, team and personal targets.
- Professional communication skills; written, listening and oral
- High degree of social skills when dealing with a range of people and situations.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.