Yorkshire: West Yorkshire.
£22,000 - £28,000
- A well-respected, independent broker has a vacancy in Leeds for a Cross Class, Claims Handler.
- The role will involve assisting in the presentation, negotiation and settlement of claims.
- Taking details of the claim from the client and arranging for the appropriate supporting documentation to be compiled and then forwarded to the insurer.
- Liaising closely with the Account Executives and/or Loss Adjusters if appropriate in order to progress the claim, which can involve client visits or insurers visits where required.
- Providing claims history and statistics for renewal negotiations.
- Suitable candidates will possess previous experience handling claims from start to finish within a broking environment.
- You will have excellent communication and client care skills and work well within a team environment and on own initiative.
- Technically you must be experienced in property and liability classes with motor as an added bonus.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.