Legal Expenses Claims Handler
South East: Kent.
£23,000 - £26,000
A new opportunity has arisen to join a leading claims practice as a Legal expenses claims handler. You will handle claims under Legal Expenses Insurance (LEI) policies, liaising with policyholders, insurers, third parties and suppliers as necessary. To maintain your portfolio in an efficient manner to ensure that you are working effectively and delivering market leading cost control and excellent customer service.
To be considered for this role you will have / be able to:-
- Legal qualifications, including a law degree and/or solicitors qualifying exam
- Experience of handling legal disputes, including litigation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate with a high level of attention to detail
- Tact and assertiveness when dealing with customers who may be distressed or angry
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to take on increased ownership and responsibility when necessary
- The ability to work individually and proactively, as well as part of a team
- Ability to undertake and embrace new tasks/roles as required
- Helpfulness and a passion for customer service
- High energy levels
- Driven and enthusiastic - meets or exceeds targets
- Empathy and understanding
- Confident and professional attitude
- Takes ownership of problems and drives for effective solutions
- At least 2 years' legal experience_ Preferably in the insurance sector
- Good understanding of Court Procedure Rules and litigation management
- Proven capability of claims negotiation with policyholders and third parties
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.