London, North West, South East, South West, North East.
£45,000 - £55,000
Market leading subsidence management firm seeks to employ an experienced and qualified senior subsidence engineer, to join a fantastic team of engineers and technical claims handlers. The successful candidate will be a real team player, gaining a fantastic opportunity to work with our market leading digital technology and will play an integral part within a growing business. You will be fully supported by like-minded individuals with a real passion for the subject.We have a proven track record of delivering the highest customer service and technical capability through continuous innovation and recruiting the best people in the market.
Job details and responsibilities:
- The Engineer will predominantly be desk based, conducting assessments of physical damage to insured properties by way of a desktop validation / live stream link to a field agent on site, in order to determine cause of damage and liability. Site visits will still be required on a selective basis in the event of sudden damage and or if further information is required.
- Report on the findings of any desktop validation / live-stream link and/or site visit utilising digital technology, also instructing any further investigations and remedial works / actions required to pro-actively progress the claim through to settlement.
- Undertake any necessary revisits required in order to ensure claims are pro-actively progressed through to completion.
- Ensure work is kept up to date, in accordance with company philosophy, and KPI's / SLA's adhered to, delivering excellent customer service to customers, clients and colleagues.
- Maintain excellent and proactive communication with all claim parties, including customers, clients, suppliers and colleagues. Being a team player is vital to this role.
You will need to be:
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- A real team player
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Well organised
- Customer focused individual
- Able to assess and resolve problems with minimal assistance, whilst also providing technical support to others in the team
- Able to travel to attend insured properties, where applicable.
- CEng, MICE, MRICS, MCIOB designation or equivalent
- Over 10 years' experience in a similar position
- Excellent technical knowledge of subsidence
- Excellent knowledge of insurance and understanding of insurance liability
- Detailed engineering knowledge, including health and safety aspects
- High level of written and verbal communication in English required, to provide effective communication.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly word and excel)
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.