Claims Services Team Leader (Home Based)
Yorkshire: West Yorkshire.
£28,000 - £30,000
Leading claims technical claims outfit seek to employ an experienced Claims Services Team Leader. Working closely with the Claims Manager, and having responsibility for a subsidence claims handling team, to ensure a market leading approach to claims management. Key aims being to pro-actively reduce claim life cycles and improve customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities to include:
- Delivering excellent customer service through positive and proactive claims management of own / team claims portfolio, striving towards continually reducing claim cycle times through effective end to end claims management, in accordance with company philosophy and Client best practice
- Working closely with the Claims Manager to maintain team productivity and performance, through BAU and surge periods
- Support provision to Claims Manager across all aspects.
- Maintain Client SLA's across the claims team and ensure complaints process is adhered to
- Identify and ensure any issues requiring escalation and referred to the Claims Manager, as applicable.
- Supervision of team members including claims handlers and claims administrators
- Training of team members and provision of suitable mentoring
- Undertaking regular reviews with team members, including formal Appraisals and one to ones where applicable
- Attendance / input to Engineers meetings
- Working closely with Engineering and Claims Manager to manage allocation of claims and initial Triage process
- Working closely with Engineering and Claims Teams to ensure adherence to Engineer Report SLA's
In order to be considered for this role you will need to be:
- Positive, self-motivated and highly driven
- A real team player
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Collaborative and assertive
- Well organised
- Customer focused individual
- Able to assess and resolve problems, thinking outside the box
- Able to understand and analyse business performance measures and report findings to team,
- Able to hear the views of others, objectively.
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar position
- High level of written and verbal communication in English required, to provide effective communication
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly word and excel)
- Working towards or (ideally) having attained Cert CII qualification, and willing to be supported through development to achieving Dip CII qualification.
- Very good knowledge and experience within insurance and customer service.
- Very good technical knowledge of subsidence.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.