Payroll Administrator, Scarborough
Yorkshire: North Yorkshire.
£20,000 - £25,000
A renowned and long established North Yorkshire Retail organisation are now seeking an experienced Payroll Professional to join their Finance Team where you will help with the accurate and timely payment of over 1000 employees with over 50 locations throughout the UK. There will be the opportunity to progress to Management level.
As an experienced Payroll professional you will:
- Work alongside the Finance Director
- Help with the payment of employees located throughout the UK and over 100 pensioners using a combined HR/Payroll system.
- Run month and year end payroll processes.
- Complete monthly, quarterly and annual statistics
- Help prepare annual staff costs budgets
- Handle any payroll/pension queries as and when required
- Work closely with HR and Finance Teams to provide information and reports as required
- Work alongside the Finance Director on payroll and pension projects
- Experience in payroll with a good understanding of payroll systems
- Industry qualifications ideally however support will be provided to study and complete
- Be an analytical individual
- Have a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and be able to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of staff up to and including Director level
- PC skills – Word and Excel are essential
- Line Management experience is preferred but not essential
This is a full-time, permanent office based role working Monday to Friday. This role will lead to a Management position.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.