Technical Claims Auditor
South East: Kent.
£25,000 - £30,000
Claims Auditor - up to £30k per annum - Kent
An experienced Claims Auditor is required to join an established Claims Management organisation based in Kent where you will play an important role within the organisation by contributing to the development of the existing technical audit processes, ensuring that all randomly selected claims are audited thoroughly by working closely with the Head of Claims Unit.
As a Claims Auditor you will:
- Review all selected claims and associated call recordings every month to assess and score claims handling carried out
- Manage technical audits every month providing feedback and reporting any issues arisen
- Develop reporting formats and highlight training needs from audited cases
- Propose design improvements to the Claims Team, Directors and the IT and MI Management team
- Contribute to the overall development of the business, including meeting existing and potential clients
- Experience working in an insurance claims handling and/or claims supervisory role
- Knowledge of Household Policy structure, covers and limits/excesses
- Auditing experience or case review experience
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Be a team player and be able to be tactful and show assertiveness when dealing with interview colleagues
- The ability to show empathy and understanding
- Good IT systems experience
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.