Fee Earner - Residential & Commercial
Yorkshire: West Yorkshire.
£25,000 - £32,000
Fee Earner – Residential and Commercial Property – Leeds City Centre – up to £32k per annum
Fee Earner (Paralegal, Conveyancer or Solicitor), Property Department
An Award winning Leeds law firm is seeking an experienced Legal Professional to join their expanding Property Department. You will be provided with the opportunity to work with a team of specialists in their thriving residential and commercial Property Departments.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Handling from instruction through to completion and post completion, residential sales and purchases
- Deal with all leasehold, free-hold and re-mortgage matters
- Liaising with and dealing with new build properties and shared ownership
- Working closely with other members of the team including assisting on more complex matters
- Providing verbal and written advice to clients in relation to their case
- Fee Earning experience within a Property Department
- Experience of handling Property purchases from instruction through to completion and post completion
- The ability to deal with new build properties and shared ownership
- Experience of commercial property law, particularly Landlord and Tenant work although not essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build excellent working relationships with a ride range of clients and colleagues
- A proven track record of providing an excellent customer service
Salary competitive based on experience. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm - Flexible working considered.
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.