Senior Commercial Account Handler/Team Leader
West Midlands: Warwickshire.
£25,000 - £35,000
A long established and renowned Insurance Brokers are now seeking an experienced Senior Commercial Account Handler who can also perform Team Leader duties for the Commercial & Schemes General Insurance Administration Teams and to liaise with other parts of the business.
As an experienced Senior Commercial Account Handler your main responsibilities will include:
- Primary focus on handling the Commercial insurance clients reporting directly to the Managing Director.
- You will take ownership for key clients and pre-renewal and renewal visits.
- Broking of renewals and presenting terms to key clients
- Up/cross sell products to clients with individual bonus incentive
- Liaison with commercial sales consultants regarding new business enquiries generated
- Provide broking support to sales consultants in getting new presentations into the market and tracking quotations through process
- Day to day management of commercial and schemes administration teams
- Workflow assessment and renewal management of both areas
- Evaluation of team member performance.
As an experienced Senior Commercial Account Handler you will:
- Have 3-5 years commercial insurance experience
- Be a minimum of Cert CII qualified - support and assistance where needed to achieve Dip CII
- Acturis broking back-office system experience preferable
This is a full-time, permanent role, excellent competitive basic annual salary, plus an excellent bonus structure, pension, death in service and group personal accident cover.
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.