Liability Claims Handler
Scotland: Central belt.
£20,000 - £25,000
Liability Claims Handler - Scotland - up to £24k per annum
A National Loss Adjusting Organisation are now seeking an experienced Liability Claims Handler to join their casualty team where you will play an important part within the claims process providing a first class claims service to clients. You will handle liability claims (EL/PL) from cradle to grave.
- Establish clients insurance cover
- Record all claims on the claims handling systems accurately and consistently
- Establish validity of claimInvestigate claims directly via desktop or by instructing loss adjusters
- Make decisions on liability
- Negotiate claim settlements
- Build client relationships with external clients and stakeholders
- Experience of handling injury claims in an insurance or legal environment
- Knowledge of civil procedure rules and the claims portal
- Good knowledge of insurance and the insurance market
- Experience of policy working and terms and conditions
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.