Yorkshire: West Yorkshire.
£25,000 - £33,000
Claims Administrator - West Yorkshire- up to £33k per annum
A Global Insurance and Risk Management Broker who play an integral part within the local business community throughout the UK and overseas are now seeking an experienced Claims Administrator to join their award winning and successful Loss Control Division where you will play a vital role by assisting and supporting the national network of Loss Controllers handling Liability losses including Material Damage and BI in excess of £10K. This role is Office Based working Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm.
- Manage the claims process by logging and tracking all events both manually and using the in-house bespoke IT system Create new claims and assist the team with various administration duties as required
- Assist with diaries, liaise with Insurers and clients
- Work closely with the national team of Loss Controllers
- Chase payments and ensure the claims process is progressing smoothly and effectively
- Filing, scanning and archiving documents
- Liaise with Accounts and Underwriters
- Provide updates and MI spreadsheets
- Previous claims handling experience required - Liability (Property)
- A good understanding of the General Insurance Industry
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and a good attention to detail
- Good diary management experience and have the ability to manage your own workload
- The ability to work under pressure in a demanding environment
- Proficient in MS Office and ideally experience using Acturis
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.