Senior Customer Services Advisor (Claims)
South East: Kent.
£20,000 - £23,500
Senior Customer Services Advisor (Claims) - Kent up to £23,500 per annum
An established Claims Management Organisation based in Kent with UK exposure offering Claims Solutions specialising in household and motor claims with a strong focus on providing a first class customer service are now seeking a Senior Customer Services Advisor to join their Claims Department where you will play a vital role by being supportive to a team of Customer Services Advisors who act as the first point of contact for all policyholders across multiple insurance products. You will cover the department in the absence of the Team Leader and help with the training and coaching of new staff members.
- Support the Customer Services Team who answer first point of contact calls as well as answering your own calls
- Provide excellent customer service by engaging with the policyholder, asking questions regarding their claim and their policy
- During the process of the call you will build a good rapport with the caller and attentively listen as well as asking questions to be able to identify fraud triggers.
- Gather full details, evaluate the cover, log all details and the conversation and pass onto the relevant department to progress with the claim process.
- Act as a point of contact for any team queries
- Cover the department in the absence of the Team Leader due to holidays etc.,
- Help with training and coaching of new staff members
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written with a proven track record
- Have the ability to deal with sensitive situations
- Be able to display active listening skills on telephone calls
- Experienced in good questioning skills to establish validity of claims and fraud indicators
- Be able to build a good rapport with all callers and departments
- Be a team player and have experience of coaching and training new staff members
- Experience of working in a call centre environment taking first point of contact calls ideally within the Insurance Industry
- Confident telephone manner with a proven track record
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Have good attention to detail
- PC literate with good solid administration skills
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.