Claims Handler - Subsidence
South East: Kent.
£20,000 - £25,000
Claims Handler - Subsidence up to £25k per annum – Kent – Flexibility to be a Hybrid role – part office and part homeworking
An established Claims Management Organisation based in Kent with UK exposure offering Claims Solutions specialising in household and motor claims with a strong focus on providing a first class customer services for all policy holders across a multiple insurance products are now seeking an experienced Property or Subsidence Claims Handler to join an established Subsidence Team. You will play a vital role within the Specialist Subsidence Team by acting as a primary customer contact managing a portfolio of claims within such a specialist area.
- Be a first point of contact for subsidence claims calls
- Liaise with policyholders on general queries and insurance claims issues for subsidence and underground pipe claims
- Negotiate settlement of claims both verbally and in writing
- Provide an excellent customer service
- Constantly strive to seek improvements to provide and deliver a first class customer service
- Use good questioning skills to establish validity of claims
- Ideally have Subsidence Claims handling experience however not essential as training can be provided on Subsidence, Property/Buildings Claims Handling experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and telephone
- Insurance Industry experience within a claims environment
- Accuracy and attention to details essential
- Good questioning skills
- PC Literate with good administrative skills
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.