Senior Commercial Account Handler
Yorkshire: South Yorkshire.
£25,000 - £32,000
Senior Commercial Account Handler – Sheffield – up to £32k per annum – free parking on site
An Independent Insurance Broker based in South Yorkshire who has been providing Insurance Advice in the local region for a number of years, and are now one of the UK’s top Brokers, are now seeking an experienced Commercial Account Handler to join their vastly experienced team where you will play a vital role in providing clients with a first class customer service.
- Service a portfolio of commercial risks
- Classes are varied and a broad spectrum including D&O, Financial Lines and Cyber
- Handling premiums from £1k - £200k
- Work closely with a team of Account Executives and the Managing Director
- Broke new business and negotiate quotations for the renewal of existing accounts
- Handle adjustments including extensions of cover
- Ensure all relevant documentation is accurate and kept up to date
- Good Insurance Industry knowledge and experience
- Experience of handling a wide range of classes across the board including D&O, Financial Lines and Cyber
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good negotiation skills and sound client relationship building experience
- Be able to work effectively in a team as well as being able to manage your own workload
- Have the ability to work under pressure in a targeted environment
- Industry qualifications or working towards
- Good IT skills, ideally experience using Acturis
This is a full-time permanent role, working from an office based 9.00am – 5.00pm. Free parking is available
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.