Desk Top Surveyor
London, North West, South East, South West, Wales, West Midlands, Yorkshire, North East, Scotland, East Anglia, East Midlands.
£28,000 - £32,000
Desk Top Surveyor – remote working up to £32,000 basic per annum plus benefits
An established Claims Management Organisation providing a first class Claims Management service to the Insurance Industry throughout the UK are now seeking an experienced Surveyor to join their vastly experienced and established Surveying Team. You will play a vital role within the Surveying Team by providing technical guidance on the aspects of buildings insurance claims which will include the validation of survey reports and scoping or amendments to provide quantum for desktop validations.
- Provide technical support within the Surveying Team on building repairs, methodology and pathology
- Carry our claims assessment and provide technical advice to the policyholder on buildings damage insurance claims
- Evaluate buildings claims from Surveyor reports and provide a detailed explanation to decline all or part of the claims
- Provide first stage support to customer services on complaints including writing technical reports
- Validate invoices/quotations
- Audit and oversight of the Surveying Network and Contractors
- Progress and update buildings insurance claims including updating reserves, cash settlement payments, contractor instructions and closing claims as required
- Buildings Insurance Claims experience
- Surveying experience within construction / trade
- Ideally a relevant Surveying Qualification
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills and be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.