Claims Handler - Leeds
Yorkshire: West Yorkshire.
£22,000 - £26,000
Claims Handler - Leeds- up to £26k per annum plus 25 days holiday, DIS, PHI – Office based working 37.5 Hours per week Monday to Friday
A growing and renowned Digital Claims Management Organisation providing global insurers with the ability to drive efficiency and customer satisfaction throughout the claims process offering a cost effective claims service are now seeking a Claims Specialist to join their vastly experienced Subsidence team where you will work closely with market leading, knowledgeable Subsidence Engineers and Technical Claims Managers enabling you to deliver a first class customer service to clients.
- Deliver excellent customer service through positive and proactive claims management of own claims portfolio, striving towards continually reducing claim cycle times through effective end to end claims management.
- Manage all claim administration aspects, from initial set-up of claim, through the investigation stage, completion of mitigation and finally repair stage of the claim.
- Maintain excellent and proactive communication with all parties involved in claims, including customers, clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Ensure work is kept up to date and KPI's / SLA's adhered to, delivering excellent customer service to customers, clients and colleagues.
- Ensure claims are managed in accordance with client and company philosophies, reporting in line with client requirements.
- Identify improvements to process and system through normal day to day claims management, supporting the implementation of changes to further enhance claims management delivery and customer / client experience.
- Positive and motivated
- A team player
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly driven
- Well organised
- Customer focused individual
- Keen to develop in a team environment
- Able to assess and resolve problems with minimal assistance, seeking support where required.
- Industry experience in a similar position
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly word and excel)
- Working towards or (ideally) having attained Cert CII qualification
- Good knowledge of insurance
- Good base technical knowledge of subsidence.
- Knowledge and experience in customer services.
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.