Contractor Repair Manager
South East: East Sussex, West Sussex, London: London City, London East, London North, London South East, London South West, London West, London North West, South West: Devon, Bristol, Cornwall, Somerset, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire.
£35,000 - £40,000
Contractor Repair Manager – UK up to £40k per annum plus £5k car allowance, remote working, 5% pension, PHC, 26 days holiday
An international Loss Adjusting organisation who are highly reputable within the Loss Adjusting and Insurance Sectors for their quality loss adjusting in commercial and domestic losses specialising in property, liability, subsidence and high value claims are now seeking an experienced Contractor Repair Manager due to continued growth. You will work closely with the supplier network being responsible for all aspects of the repair stage through to completion within agreed service levels. The role will be varied and rewarding ranging from post completion of works audits, assisting driving claims through the repair process and assisting in the on boarding and ongoing management of numerous contractors.
- Manage all aspects of the repair stage through to completion
- Work closely with Supplier Network
- Cases dealing with: General Domestic claims, Commercial properties and complex Subsidence claims
- Assist the network team in general day to day network administration duties
- Assist with pre-validation and returned estimates assessing extent of works being undertaken as per scope and timescales for works to completion
- Manage relationships with suppliers to ensure performance is monitored and maintained
- Carry out regular on site and desktop audits on allocated contractors, during post completion or works and drive best practice and behaviours within the supply chain
- Responsible for the on boarding of new contractors/suppliers and on-going performance management
- Take ownership of Contractor complaints and ensure assessed and resolved promptly
- Assist the Supply Chain Manager with contractor network housekeeping, ensuring compliance with contractual and regulatory requirements
- Act as a referral point for claims handlers particularly on building claims and scoping accuracy
- Previous experience in Building Repair Network/Supplier Management
- Good understanding of Building pathology, defects /suitable repairs and drying techniques
- Previous experience using claims scoping software is desirable
- Effective time management skills and the ability to manage own workload
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Quality driven with high levels of attention to detail
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient and the ability to be assertive and persistent when required
- Keen eye for process improvements and problem solving ability
- Cert CII / or Cert CILA, BDMA or similar or working towards
- Full clean driving licence
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.