South East: Kent.
£25,000 - £30,000
Claims Auditor – Kent – Office based - up-to £30k per annum annual discretionary bonus up to 10%, fully funded and support towards Industry qualifications, customer services incentives/payments, pension, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, newly built on-site gym, free parking and free daily refreshments.
An established Claims Management Organisation providing a first class Claims Management service to the Insurance Industry throughout the UK, are now seeking an experienced Claims Expert to contribute to the development of and to execute the company’s claims journey audit programmes and processes, ensuring that randomly selected claims are audited thoroughly and appropriately with feedback directly to the agent, Head of claims and the Business Improvement team. This is a full-time position 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
- Review claims and associated call recordings and portal messages, as appropriate, to assess and score claims handling and customer journey
- Propose design improvements and deliver them in conjunction with the Claims Team, Directors, Business Improvement Team, IT and the MI Management Team
- Develop reporting formats for sharing with external parties
- Clearly highlight training needs from audited cases
- Review and develop Audit capability across all household claims perils, home emergency, legal and motor claims
- Manage claims journey audits monthly, providing immediate feedback
- Contribute to the overall development of the business in conjunction with the Head of Claims and the Senior Management Team
- 5-10 years’ experience in an insurance claims handling and/or claims supervisory role
- Knowledge of Household Policy Structure, covers and £limits/excesses
- Time management and organisational skills
- Tact and assertiveness when dealing with internal colleagues
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Helpfulness and a passion for raising quality standards across the business in both technical accuracy and customer service
- Drive and enthusiasm for meeting targets
- Confident with a professional attitude
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.