Credit Hire Claims Handler
South East: Kent.
£23,000 - £29,000
Credit Hire Claims Handler - Kent
An established Claims Management Organisation providing a first class Claims Management service to the Insurance Industry throughout the UK, are now seeking a Credit Hire Claims Handler to join their vastly experienced Motor team.
- The role will involve all aspects of Third Party Vehicle Damage as well as Third Party Property Damage Claims.
- You will be updating the claims system with clear and concise information, leaving diary dates for next steps and time frames.
- You will liaise with different departments to establish liability which will include your own investigations.
- You will also deal with complex files i.e. Liability and High Value cases.
- You will speak directly to Solicitors, Insurers and accident management companies including third party witnesses.
- Applicants applying for this role must be able to demonstrate several years of experience within a Credit Hire Claims handling role, with the majority of experience gained within Motor Claims.
- The successful applicant will have a good knowledge of credit hire case law and be clear and concise in all methods of communication.
- You must possess the ability to take increased ownership and be able to display great attention to detail.
Salary & Benefits:
- up to £29,000 per annum
- plus up to 10% annual Bonus
- fully funded and support towards Industry qualifications
- customer services incentives/payments
- newly built on-site gym
- free daily refreshments
- Full time hybrid working 3 days in office, 2 days from home.
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.