North West: Lancashire.
£23,000 - £27,000
A Claims Handler is required to join an independent claims management/surveying organisation providing building claims solutions on a nationwide basis - you will join a busy and vibrant claims handling team where you will manage your own case load of new and existing property claims.
Training and Development of staff are key and actively encouraged. Offering a competitive annual basic salary plus a twice-yearly bonus, flexi benefits, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, remote working offered, hybrid is based in or near Lancashire.
As a Property Claims Handler, you will:
- Answer incoming telephone calls and deal with incoming electronic instructions.
- Liaise with customers, clients, insurers via the telephone, email and in writing.
- Handle and resolve insurance related technical questions from clients.
- Monitor the progress of new and existing claims within strict deadlines.
- Assess claims in order to ascertain liability and make decisions either accepting or declining the claims within delegated authority levels.
- Handle and deal with appointments and management of third-party suppliers such as building networks, drying/restoration suppliers and flooring suppliers.
- Claims handling experience
- Excellent customer services skills within a telephone environment - Essential
- Be able to work within a targeted environment
- Diary management experience - Essential
- Experience of booking and arranging appointments
- The ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Experience of handling and dealing with challenging situations
- Experience of handling complaints
- Possess excellent empathy skills being able to handle customers who have had losses / damage to their homes via fire, flood & water impact
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.