Desk-Top Loss Adjuster
South East: Kent.
£25,000 - £35,000
- A leading Firm of Chartered Loss Adjusters who have an enviable reputation within the Industry providing an excellent first-class service to their clients are now seeking an experienced Claims Handler to join their team based in Kent where you will work closely with the administration team as well as the field based Loss Adjusters.
- This is a new and exciting role where you can really make the role your own.
- Providing the full range of Claims Services within the Property Market including HNW, Domestic and Commercial as well as specialist Niche fields you will help manage the claims process for clients who have suffered an insured loss.
- As an experienced Claims Handler, you will be responsible for managing the claims process by liaising with on a day to day basis policyholders, Insurers, Adjusters, Surveyors and all relevant parties where you will offer updates, chase reports, create and send/receive invoices, ensure repairs are managed and follow up Adjuster and Surveyors appointments.
- You will help with creating systems to ensure the smooth running of the claims process.
- The role will be fluid and evolve offering the opportunity for you to work more closely and support the Adjusters.
- Claims handling experience dealing with Property losses
- Diary management experience within a claims environment
- Experienced with working in a Loss Adjusting environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be self-organised
- The ability to work on your own as well as being a good team player helping where required
- Good IT systems experience particularly Microsoft Word/Office
Salary & Benefits:
- up to £35,000 per annum
- Annual bonus £2,000/£3,000 per annum
- Hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.30pm
- Free parking
- Desk-Top Adjuster with the opportunity to progress to being Field Based offering support with career development.
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.