South East: Essex.
£38,000 - £40,000
An experienced Insurance Claims Surveyor is required to join an established Claims Management Organisation providing a first-class Claims Management service to the Insurance Industry throughout the UK. You will join their vastly experienced and established Surveying Team and play a vital role within the Surveying Team by providing technical support for building damage elements of claims from first stage support through to technical decisions covering your geographical region.
- Attend site visits within your geographical region to assess risk and make claim assessments
- Provide technical support as required for building damage elements of claims and first stage support to the customer services team
- Evaluate buildings claims from Surveyor reports and/or other relevant information to validate the claims
- Progress and update Buildings Insurance Claims including updating reserves, cash settlement payments, contractor instructions and closing claims as required
- Identify cases with high potential for cost savings or repudiation and arrange site visits
- Liaise with approved building Contractors to review Contract variation: joint site visits to be arrange as required
- Undertake joint site visits with Complex Loss Claims Handlers and liaise directly with the policyholders
- Validate customer invoices/quotations using Xactware as required
- Assist with the audit and oversight of the Surveyor network and Contractors with Regional Technical Surveyors and Supply Chain Manager assistance
- Buildings Insurance Claims experience - essential
- Surveying experience within construction / trade
- A relevant Surveying Qualification
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills and be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A full clean driving licence
Salary & Benefits
Up to £40,000 plus £5,000 car allowance, annual bonus, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, support towards Industry exams, social events throughout the year.
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.