£40,000 - £55,000
- Major loss adjusting practice seeks to strengthen its Liability Division through the appointment of an additional Liability Adjuster to its Northern Ireland base.
- You will manage a caseload of public and employer's liability losses both north and south of the border primarily on an investigate and report basis.
- There are excellent opportunities for personal progression and development within the Liability Team.
- This is a remote working role; hybrid working is also offered for those wanting to have people/office interaction.
- Liability Claims Handling experience (EL/PL – Slips/trips etc.) within an Adjusting or Insurer Environment.
- Exceptional communication skills verbally, face to face and written.
- Good organisation skills and be able to manage own caseload of losses.
- Industry qualifications preferred but not essential as experience more important.
- Full clean driving licence.
Annual basic salary is flexible depending on the individual/experience etc. up to £50k per annum with the flexibility to exceed, plus bonus, car allowance, pension PMI, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, full support towards career progression and development.
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.