Major & Complex Loss Desk Claims Handler
West Midlands: Hereford, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Worcestershire, East Midlands: Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire.
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Claims Handler to join the Major & Complex Loss Team within a Global Loss Adjusting Organisation where you will handle large and complex losses in excess of £100k cradle to grave working closely with the Field Adjusting team arranging appointments, taking claims instructions, helping with reports and enquiries from the Major Loss portfolio.
- You will work closely with a small team of Major Loss Claims Handlers supporting the Major Loss Adjusting team
- Handle large & complex losses in excess of £100k comprising of commercial & domestic properties
- Liaise with claimants and brokers and validate claims
- Manage client instructions creating a good client relationship
- Instruct and co-ordinate contractors and suppliers as required
- Assist where required to arrange appointments and manage diaries
- The majority of time the role will be desk based however you may be encouraged to visit sites on occasions
- Property Claims handling experience in excess of £50,000 and ideally up to £100,000 and in excess of
- Commercial claims loss experience
- Experience of handling claims from cradle to grave.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good customer services skills as well as client relationship building experience.
- Industry qualifications or working towards
Salary & Benefits:
- competitive annual basic salary
- Hybrid role
- plus an excellent benefits package offering a personal development plan with full support towards industry qualifications.
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.