South East: Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, East Sussex, Essex, Hampshire, Kent, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Hertfordshire, West Sussex.
£40,000 - £55,000
An established leading UK Insurance claims management specialist who handles claims across a variety of sectors and are extremely technology driven, are now seeking an experienced Loss Adjuster to join a fast paced, forward thinking specialist claims handling organisation who are passionate about people, have a big team spirit and want to provide the best customer service.
You will be part of a growing Adjusting team which will be an exciting time to join.
You will work closely with the Field Adjusting Team, a team of experienced Desk-Adjusters and the Head of Adjusting where you will carry out site visits to assess and establish the cause of damage to predominantly Domestic Properties and some Commercial Properties.
You will also be involved with HNW claims.
- Conduct site visits to establish Property damage
- Gather evidence and factual detailed information taking site notes, photographs, witness statements etc.
- Engage with the customer to consider the impact of the claim and advise the claims stages and expectations
- Make decisions regarding policy liability
- Maintain communication between various parties ensuring a successful claims outcome
- Provide a high level of technical and quality commitment
- Utilise the latest technology available to execute the role
- Quickly respond to queries that arise
- Property Claims handling experience as a Field Adjuster is essential
- Excellent customer services experience, face to face, verbal and written
- The ability to make decisions and handle the lifecycle of the claim
- Experienced in writing scope of works and reports
- Some Construction experience would be an advantage
- Experienced in carrying out site visits and investigating Property damage
- Excellent IT skills and good with using various systems
- Industry qualifications i.e. CILA or working towards
- A full clean driving licence
Salary & Benefits:
- Remote working
- up to £55k per annum
- plus company car or car allowance
- flexi holidays
- health care
- generous pension scheme
- life assurance
- critical illness cover
- restaurant discounts
- charity days off
- training & development programme.
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.