Major Loss Claims Technician
London: London City, London East, London North, London South East, London South West, London West, London North West.
A leading Independent Global Loss Adjuster with offices around the world providing Loss Adjusting, Claims and Risk Management Services who have a focus on Speciality Markets and Complex Commercial, are now seeking an experienced Claims Handler to join their Major Loss Team where you will work on a remote basis with occasional travel to their London base.
You will report to the Head of the Major Loss Team providing support to the team of Major Loss Adjusters handling Major Loss claims through to conclusion.
- Assisting and providing technical support to the team of Major Loss Adjusters
- Working closely with Adjusters to assist with investigation and validation enquiries.
- Diary management and support the proactive management of claims from setting up to conclusion
- Overseeing Adjuster caseloads as and when required liaising with the insured, insurers, brokers and any other stakeholders to ensure optimum customer service, becoming a point of contact where needed for interested parties.
- Aiding the production of technical reports for Adjusters
- Ensuring time reporting and billing is compliant
- Ensuring company standards are met in relation to all technical and operational policies and procedures, including data protection and information security
- Account management support where required
- Dealing with Incoming telephone calls / resolving queries
- Invoicing and any other support work as required.
- Previous claims handling experience including caseload management.
- You must be, or be working towards becoming, CILA/CII qualified.
- Organised and able to self-manage workload, having a methodical, accurate and analytical approach to work, with a considerable pride in the quality of output.
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, being able to communicate in a clear, concise and structured manner.
- Strong relationship management skills, with a capability of establishing good working relationships with your team, colleagues and 3rd parties.
- Excellent stakeholder management with an ability to manage multiple priorities and conflicting demands.
- Thrive in a high-pressured working environment.
- Be driven to meet and exceed targets.
- Flexible with regards to travel which may be required as and when.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Annual Basic Salary
- Plus an excellent benefits package
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.