Casualty Claims Administrator
South East: Essex, Scotland: Central belt.
£20,000 - £24,000
An experienced Liability Claims Handler/Liability Claims Administrator is required to join a leading Global Loss Adjusters providing Loss Adjusting, Claims and Risk Management Services with a focus on Speciality Markets and Complex Commercial where you will join a team of specialist claims handler/technicians working closely with Adjusters assisting in the process of Liability/Injury losses for the UK and overseas.
- Administer new claims, receiving instruction, carrying out risk screening and triaging calls.
- Work closely with Adjusters assisting with investigation and validations.
- Oversee the lifecycle of the claim’s files.
- Diary management
- Liaise with policyholders, insurers, brokers, and all relevant parties ensuring a first-class customer service, being a point of contact.
- Time reporting and billing
- Account Management support
- Handling incoming calls
- Dealing with updates on liability claims via bordereaux.
- A good understanding of Casualty/Personal Injury claims
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Driven to meet and exceed targets.
- Exceptional analytical skills and an excellent attention to detail
- Strong IT skills such as word and excel.
- A desire to work towards industry qualifications.
Salary and Benefits:
- A hybrid role working 2-3 days per week in the office
- This is a full-time, permanent role, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- offering a competitive annual basic salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- generous pension
- Life Insurance
- Healthcare scheme.
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.