Liability Loss Adjuster
West Midlands: West Midlands, Worcestershire.
£40,000 - £50,000
- An experienced Liability Adjuster is required to join a niche specialist liability adjusting practice to handle a wide range of Disease related Claims which are on an investigate and report basis as well as cradle-to-grave.
- You will work from their West Midlands base carrying out site visits 2/3 days per week.
- You will be responsible for handling Disease Claims including NIHL and HAVS.
- Experienced Liability Claims Handler dealing with NIHL, HAVS etc.
- Field Adjusting experience carrying out site visits.
- Exceptional communications skills, face to face and written.
- The ability to manage your own caseload of claims through to settlement.
- Good IT skills
- A full clean driving licence
Salary up to £50k plus car allowance, bonus, pension, life assurance, private medical insurance, generous sick pay, free-parking, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.