Liability Claims Handler
North West: Merseyside, Wales: North Wales.
£30,000 - £38,000
- An experienced Liability Claims Handler is required to join a niche specialist liability adjusting practice to handle a wide range of Disease related Claims cradle-to-grave.
- It is a hybrid role where you will work from their North Wales base 2/3 days per week and be responsible for handling Disease Claims including NIHL and HAVS.
- Experienced Liability Claims Handler dealing with NIHL, HAVS etc.
- Exceptional communications skills, face to face, verbal and written.
- The ability to manage your own caseload of claims through to settlement.
- Good IT skills
Salary & Benefits:
up to £38k per annum plus pension, life assurance, private medical insurance, generous sick pay, free-parking, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.