Yorkshire: North Yorkshire.
£35,000 - £42,000
- Building, directing and overseeing the development and maintenance of:- Access Wholesale Broking proposition and Access New Business strategies and growth progammes.
- Leading and actively performance managing a wholesale team to deliver a set of agreed business objectives and outstanding performance.
- Establish and develop business relationships with colleagues, insurers and members and to develop and maintain knowledge of product ranges available. Ensuring the team's day to-day servicing and administration of client insurance requirements is completed in a timely, technically accurate and cost effective manner.
- To provide effective, economical and compliant Wholesaling Services adhering to TCF and providing fair customer outcomes.Attending regular weekly meetings, reporting into the group and providing progress updates associated with:- team performance, GWP, personnel and operational efficiency initiatives.
- Proactively coaching and developing a team of Wholesale Broking Account Handlers to increase overall capability through using specialist knowledge and experience.Dealing with new business and existing business.
- Managing call volumes confidently working with clients at all levels. Managing referrals from team members offering technical coaching and guidance where appropriate.
- Ensuring compliance with local procedures, customer service standards and external compliance regulations, e.g. FCA.
- Managing and controlling the flow of work to ensure service standards are achieved.
- Responsible for the effective implementation of all the group's procedures and policies in relation to the identification and management of potential conflicts of interest. To support and drive performance to meet daily, weekly and monthly team targets.
- Ensure that staff appraisals and monthly 1-1s are carried out and documented in a timely manner.
- Undertaking training in line with agreed objectives and keeping up to date with technical, legal and market developments.
Will have a strong market knowledge of commercial insurances across a wide range of products and be able to manage stakeholders to a very high standard. It is essential to have commercial motor/non-motor experience. Financial Risks and personal lines High Net Worth experience are desirable. Proven background as a broking account handler. The ability to successfully provide leadership of a team. Previous team leader experience is highly desirable.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.