Yorkshire: West Yorkshire.
£18,000 - £22,000
- The role will involve working as part of a team providing an excellent underwriting service for brokers in the UK.
- You will work as a member of a small team and be pro-active and willing to help brokers across all classes of business.
- You will be required to develop and maintain good relationships internally and externally.
- Monitor and analyse broker activity to identify success and areas for improvement and provide pro-active feedback to the team manager.
- You will have responsibility for renewals with a desire to be visible to the brokers through telephone engagement.
- Provide excellent service to the brokers, prioritising renewals and mid-term adjustments and referrals whether emanating from the broker e-trading platform or by email/phone to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensuring incoming calls to the team are answered promptly and professionally.
- Diarising and following up renewals with brokers with the purpose of securing and retaining business.
- Monitoring broker usage of all e-trading platforms; encouraging brokers to utilise these systems and be able to demonstrate their benefits.
- Reviewing broker generated activities and encouraging brokers to deal with the company by highlighting the company's product benefits and negotiating terms.
- Analysing broker performance and reporting findings to the team manager.
- Managing renewal cases working as appropriate with the broker to secure renewal and upsell/cross-sell additional covers.
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with the Technical teams in Leeds and the wider business.
- Maintaining all aspects of broker data on the CRM system to ensure it is up-to-date and accurate for the team in accordance with the CRM working practices guide.
The successful candidate will have good written and spoken communication skills. Will have a minimum of 6/12 months insurance experience - ideally in Professional and Management Risks although commercial insurance would be considered. Will be able to work in highly pressurised environment dealing with a large volume of calls and emails. A high level of accuracy and attention to detail. Will be studying for/or be willing to study for CII qualifications. Demonstrable IT skills including MS Office and internal systems including the broker e-trading platform.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.