Commercial Account Handler
North West / North Wales: Greater Manchester.
£20,000 - £25,000
A new vacancy has arisen for a Commercial/Motor Fleet Renewals Handler to join an expanding insurance brokerage based in Greater Manchester.
- Manage inbound telephone calls and emails from insurers and clients.
- Provide an outstanding level of service in line with regulatory requirements.
- Complete pre-renewal assessments liaising with both insurers and clients.
- Prepare market presentations across all classes of business and process online/portal quotes.
- Process policy renewals including payments (via electronic methods or cash).
- Finalise the broking files (electronic and paper) ensuring documentation is provided in a timely manner and that files are complete, accurate and up to date.
- Create management spreadsheets for policy maintenance.
- Manage inbound telephone calls as an overflow to the customer service and new business teams.
- Previous Commercial insurance experience which should include Motor Fleet OR Contractors Liability a definite advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing and able to negotiate with Insurers on a case by case basis.
- Experience of Open GI is preferred although full training would be provided.
- Ability to take ownership of possible issues before they escalate.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to identify and refer any potential fraud as per money laundering rules.
- Ability to build rapport with clients and become a trusted business partner
- Ability to identify additional revenue streams per client.
- Compliant with FCA requirements.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Tel: 0161 839 4199 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Please complete all required fields.