South East: East Sussex, Kent, Surrey, West Sussex.
£80,000 - £100,000
- Well-established and successful privately-owned loss adjusting practice is looking to the future through the appointment of an A/FCILA qualified property adjuster in an Operations Manager role to work alongside the business owner.
- The role is multi-functional and will require an involvement in handling losses, supervising/developing/mentoring the existing team of property adjusters, managing existing client relationships, developing new business and effectively working in a deputy Managing Director role.
- This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual who is frustrated through a lack of opportunity with their current employer and who seeks a varied and rewarding challenge.
- Candidates must essentially be A/FCILA qualified and have a strong technical background in property adjusting across the full range of risks.
- With an operational base in the southern Home Counties you should ideally live to the south of London.
The basic salary is likely to be up to £80-90,000 with an outstanding company profit share possibly worth up to 50% of salary, car allowance, pension, private medical care and 25 days holiday.
Tel: 0771 252 6948
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.