Major & Complex Loss Adjuster
North West: Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire, Merseyside, Cumbria.
£50,000 - £60,000
- Major loss adjusting practice seeks to strengthen its UK network of Major & Complex Loss Adjusters throughout the North through the appointment of an additional specialist to operate in the North West.
- You will be home-based and deal with a wide range of domestic, high net worth and commercial property losses generally in excess of £100,000 but often below that level depending upon the complexity.
- The role will provide an excellent technical challenge and stimulating long-term career opportunity.
- A conscientious, dedicated and professional attitude are seen to be the most important criteria for consideration for the role although professional qualifications through CII/CILA are seen to be important.
- You should live in the North West and be happy working on your own initiative without daily supervision.
- Our client is happy to consider experienced adjusters who seek to develop their career in major loss.
Basic salary up to £60,000 plus individual fee-related bonus, car allowance, pension and 25 days holiday.
Tel: 0771 252 6948
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.