Property Loss Adjuster
Scotland: Central belt.
£40,000 - £50,000
- Independent loss adjusting practice seeks to strengthen its adjusting network through the appointment of a home-based adjuster based in the Central Belt.
- You will handle a mix of domestic, high net worth and commercial losses at all levels.
- Our client works for an excellent range of principals on a time and expensed basis that requires a quality service.
- You will be working on your own initiative and should be comfortable in challenge situations.
- Our client wants to hear from experienced general property adjusters who are frustrated within their current environment and seeking a position where they can make a real difference.
- Formal qualifications are not as important as technical expertise but a "can do" attitude is of paramount importance.
Basic salary £40-50,000 plus generous personal fee-related bonus, car allowance, pension, private medical care and 25 days holiday.
Tel: 0771 252 6948
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.