Senior Technical Adjuster
South East: East Sussex, Kent, Surrey, West Sussex.
£45,000 - £65,000
- Major loss adjusting practice seeks to strengthen its Liability Division through the appointment of a Senior Technical Liability Adjuster in a mixed role handling large and complex losses (personal injury & TPPD), assist with operational management, mentoring, training and undertaking client liaison/development work especially within the Lloyd's & London Markets.
- The role is essentially based within the South East region, but there will be a requirement to travel further across the South, particularly for the purpose of handling the larger and more complex losses.
- Candidates will ideally have no less than 5 years' experience within a liability adjusting capacity and the flexibility to undertake a mixed role, although our client will consider individuals with a preference for one area or another.
- Technically you should be comfortable in handling both personal injury and TPPD losses especially in excess of £100,000.
- The ideal candidate will live in Kent, Surrey or Sussex but consideration will be given to those further afield.
Salary & Benefits:
Basic salary to £65,000 plus bonus, car, pension and 25 days holiday.
Tel: 0771 252 6948
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.