Private Clients Adjuster
West Midlands: Hereford, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Worcestershire, East Midlands: Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire.
£60,000 - £70,000
- Our client is keen to strengthen its Private Clients Division through the appointment of an experienced high net worth adjuster based in the Midlands.
- You will handle a wide ranging and challenging portfolio, principally made up of high net worth losses with a small amount of general domestic and commercial property losses.
- You will operate throughout the Midlands but will be required to travel further afield as the needs of the business require, although the position is home-based.
- Candidates should already have experience of working in the high net worth sector and be capable of handling losses at all levels.
- You should also be comfortable managing client relationships across both insurer and broker sectors.
- Formal qualifications through CII/CILA are seen to be important but not essential if your technical skills allow.
- Basic salary up to £60-70,000 plus bonus, car, pension, private medical care and 25 days holiday.
Tel: 0771 252 6948
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.