Financial Lines Claims Adjuster
London: London City.
£60,000 - £80,000
- Major Lloyd's Syndicate requires Senior Financial Lines Claims Adjuster to handle a wide range of financial lines, professional indemnity and commercial D&O claims on a global basis with particular emphasis on North America and Central Europe.
- You will deal with a large and challenging portfolio of losses and will need to work in an autonomous and disciplined manner liaising with insureds, brokers, lawyers and any other interested parties.
- The role provides a hybrid working facility but with a general requirement to spend 2 days a week in the office.
- Candidates must essentially have claims experience with a Lloyd's Syndicate and expertise in using the ECF system.
- A proven track record of working within financial lines claims is essential as is a liking for D&O claims, but our client would also consider candidates with a strong liability background, provided you have experience in the Lloyd's Market.
- Formal qualifications through ACII would be preferred but relevant experience is more important.
Basic salary to £80,000 plus bonus, pension, private medical care and 25 days holiday.
Tel: 0771 252 6948
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.