Major Loss Surveyor
North West: Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire, Merseyside, Cumbria, Yorkshire: East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North East: County Durham, Northumberland, Teesside, Tyne and Wear.
£55,000 - £65,000
- National loss adjusting practice seeks to appoint a Major Loss Surveyor to its Surveying Services Division in a dedicated technical role supporting the Major & Complex Loss Division.
- You will provide support and guidance to major loss adjusters specifically for the building aspects of large, complex and challenging domestic, high net worth and commercial losses generally in excess of £100,000 and occurring throughout the north.
- You will operate from a home base.
- Candidates must essentially be MRICS or MCOB qualified and have a minimum of 3 years in a loss adjusting environment handling losses arising from a wide variety of property perils including fire, storm, flood, impact etc.
- You can live anywhere within the north but must be prepared to travel extensively to deal with quality losses.
Basic salary to £65,000 plus bonus, car/allowance, pension and 25 days holiday.
Tel: 0771 252 6948
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.