Overseas: Australia/New Zealand.
£80,000 - £85,000
- Our client, a global loss adjusting practice, seeks to appoint a senior property adjuster into a key role managing and overseeing their Darwin office.
- You will deal with a mixture of domestic and commercial property losses principally around the Darwin area, but further afield in the Northern Territory as and when required.
- The position will be home-based and you will take responsibility for the supervision of one other adjuster.
- Managing and developing client relationships with key insurers is an essential part of the role.
- You will also be given autonomy to implement your own strategies which will only add to the attraction of the opportunity.
- Candidates must have at least 3-5 years property adjusting experience and be comfortable working without daily supervision.
- You are likely to be a UK citizen who is looking to emigrate to Australia, and you can be single or married with family.
- Our client will consider all backgrounds.
- Alternatively you could be an Australian national who is looking for a new challenge to further their career and this opportunity will definitely provide that.
- In both instances progress with either ACII and or ACILA qualifications would be preferred.
Salary likely be up to £80,000 plus car/allowance, pension and 25 days holiday. For those seeking to emigrate there is a full relocation package available.
Tel: 0771 252 6948
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.