Private Clients Adjuster
West Midlands: Warwickshire, East Midlands: Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire.
£40,000 - £55,000
- Major loss adjusting practice seeks to strengthen its Private Clients Division through the appointment of an experienced property adjuster in the East Midlands.
- You will be home-based and handle a challenging portfolio of major domestic, high net worth and real estate losses at all levels, including those in excess of £100,000 if experience and abilities allow.
- This is an outstanding opportunity to further your career within a niche and expanding area of the loss adjusting profession.
- Candidates will ideally have experience of handling high net worth losses, but our client is equally happy to consider experienced domestic or commercial property adjusters looking to specialise in this area.
- You can live anywhere in the Nottingham/Leicester/Coventry/Northampton area, and should be happy working on your own initiative in an unsupervised environment.
- Appropriate experience is seen to be more important than formal qualifications, but progression with CII/CILA exams would be preferred.
Basic salary up to around £55,000 plus bonus, car allowance, pension, private medical care and 25 days holiday.
Tel: 0771 252 6948
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.