Agricultural Property Adjuster
Yorkshire: East Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, East Midlands: Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire.
£42,500 - £47,500
- Major loss adjusting practice seeks experienced property adjuster to undertake 12 month fixed-term contract to help cover maternity leave.
- You will be home-based handling a mix of agricultural losses across property and specialist farming risks for a wide range of principals throughout the East Midlands.
- There is also a very strong and realistic opportunity for this to lead to a permanent role.
- Candidates must have a strong property adjusting background in either domestic or commercial property risks whilst a knowledge of, or experience in, agricultural risks would be preferable but is not essential.
- You must also be available immediately and able to commit to 12 months.
- Formal qualifications are not required.
Basic salary up to £45,000 plus car/allowance, pension, private medical care and 25 days annual holiday.
Tel: 0771 252 6948
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.