Senior Loss Adjuster
Overseas: Australia/New Zealand.
£55,000 - £65,000
- Our client, a major loss adjusting practice with a very strong operation throughout New Zealand, seeks to appoint a senior technical adjuster to a remote office on the North Island.
- This is a senior technical role that will require you to handle a challenging portfolio of domestic, commercial and agricultural losses across an area of outstanding natural beauty.
- There is an excellent opportunity for this to lead into a management position on a natural succession basis within a relatively short period of time.
- This position is ideally suited to an experienced property adjuster who would relish the opportunity to live in an outstanding part of the world where your quality of life is set at a higher premium that your need to work, but you will be able to balance the two.
- It is more likely to suit an individual who is looking for the peace and tranquillity of a move away from a major city conurbation or is already living in such a place but is attracted to the idea of emigrating to New Zealand.
Salary likely to be up to £65,000 basic plus car allowance, bonus, pension and 25 days holiday. There will be a full relocation package alongside which our client will pay all associated visa costs.
Tel: 0771 252 6948
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.