Yorkshire: East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Midlands: Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire.
£50,000 - £60,000
- Our client specialises in claims preparation work through broker nominations and employs a mixture of permanent and self-employed consultants to handle their work throughout the UK.
- They currently have a requirement for a self-employed consultant to join them in a fee-sharing role operating within the North and Midlands region.
- The work will be intermittent and comprise 30-50 claims annually which will be exclusively commercial and generally for the SME market but will also include some larger losses and interesting issues around BI.
- The position is ideally suited to a retired or self-employed A/FCILA qualified commercial property adjuster who is keen to work on a very part-time basis.
- The fee-sharing arrangement in place should guarantee an income in excess of £50,000 a year for handling no more than 50 or so claims.
- You can live anywhere within the Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire area but will be expected to travel across a reasonable distance to handle your work.
Tel: 0771 252 6948
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.