Major Loss Adjuster
Scotland: Central belt.
£60,000 - £80,000
- Major loss adjusting practice seeks to strengthen its Commercial Major Loss Unit in Scotland through the appointment of an additional adjuster to handle purely commercial losses in excess of £100,000 throughout Scotland.
- You will join a well-established and successful team that exudes quality and will provide an outstanding portfolio of losses.
- Whilst you will be home-based you will have the opportunity to work closely with the team out of the Glasgow office should you prefer to do so.
- Candidates will ideally be ACILA qualified and have a strong commercial property adjusting background.
- Some experience of major loss work would be preferred but is not essential, as this would also be an excellent opportunity for an adjuster working with lower level commercial losses to progress into this area.
Basic salary potentially up to £80,000 plus outstanding fee-related bonus, car/allowance, pension, private medical care and 25 days holiday.
Tel: 0771 252 6948
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.