Senior Liability Adjuster
Yorkshire: East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire.
£50,000 - £55,000
- Niche liability adjusting practice seeks to appoint an additional adjuster to its Leeds office to handle a wide range of personal injury and third party property damage losses across traditional EL & PL risks in an area to the east of the Pennines.
- You will work in a hybrid manner attending Leeds office twice a week, but otherwise working from home.
- Our client works for a range of quality Lloyd's Market and traditional insurer clients with the vast majority of your work being on an hourly basis.
- Candidates should have at least 4-5 years experience of working in liability adjusting and be confident of working on your own initiative in an unsupervised environment.
- You can live anywhere within the Yorkshire area on the proviso that you are happy to commute to Leeds twice a week.
- Formal qualifications through ACII would be preferred but are not essential.
Basic salary up to £50-55,000 plus bonus, car allowance, pension, private medical care and 30 days holiday.
Tel: 0771 252 6948
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.