Senior Liability Adjuster
South East: Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, East Sussex, Essex, Hampshire, Kent, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Hertfordshire, West Sussex.
£60,000 - £70,000
- Niche liability adjusting practice seeks to appoint a senior technical liability adjuster to handle a wide range of personal injury and third party property damage losses across traditional EL & PL risks within the South East.
- You will be home-based but will have the opportunity to work from our client's main office in the South East should that be convenient to where you live.
- Our client works for a range of quality Lloyd's Market and traditional insurer clients with the vast majority of your work being on a time and expensed basis.
- Candidates must essentially have at least 4-5 years experience of working in the liability adjusting field and be confident of working on your own initiative in an unsupervised environment.
- You can live anywhere within the South East, although there is a slight preference for someone living to the South of London.
- Formal qualifications through ACII would be preferred but are not essential.
Basic salary up to £70,000 plus bonus, car allowance, pension, private medical care and 30 days holiday.
Tel: 0771 252 6948
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.